Chewing on bones, cartilage, and antlers is a natural part of a healthy lifestyle for dogs. Antlers chews provide stimulation, calcium, and help clean a dog’s teeth. Antler chews are harvested from naturally shed antlers from deer and elk. This makes them not only renewable, but also very green and healthy.
Since the antler chews are not a manufactured product, there are no standards to the supply, so dog owners should be aware that there are different quality antlers, and should also get the proper size antler for your dog—it is ok to give smaller dogs a large sized antler as they’ll still be able to enjoy chewing it, but larger dogs should always be given large sized antlers so that they don’t end up swallowing the antler right away without getting a chance to chew and soften it.
Once you decide on an antler chew for your dog and get one (or two) for your furry friend, it is important to keep an eye on your dog as it enjoys the antler to make sure it doesn’t break into sharp splinters. If this occurs, take away the antler and give your dog a new one.
Some of the benefits of antler chews include:
- Harvested from naturally shed antlers from deer, and elk
- They are renewable as animals continually shed and regrow antlers
- High in nutritional values (e.g. iron, calcium, potassium)
- Natural and healthy
- Low odor
- Great for your dog’s dental and oral health
- Deluxe Naturals Elk antlers for dogs : If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product, just contact Deluxe Naturals, we will happy to offer a free replacement. The length of our Elk Antler is as described and each 1-lb pack has at least 1 pound of Large whole and/or split Elk Antler dog Chews
- Deluxe Naturals Large Elk antlers for dogs are sized for dogs 30 to 70 lbs. , such as Alaskan Malamute, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, pit Bull Terrier, and etc. A good choice of dog Chews for moderate or aggressive chewers
- Nutrition test result shows Our antlers for dogs is an excellent source of protein, calcium, Phosphorus and protein for dogs: crude protein 38%, calcium 18%, Phosphorous 9. 9% and low in crude fat and calories. Excellent elements for dog's bone and teeth
- Deluxe Naturals Only sell top grade A "brown" Elk antlers for dogs, All naturally shed antlers, meaning that no HARM was caused, ever, to the animal it comes from
- Product of USA; Natural and full of nutrition with no growth hormones, antibiotics or preservatives; No mess, odor-free, long lasting, and cleans teeth
- What you get in the package: 4 small split elk antler dog chews
- Length: 4" to 5.5"; perimeter: 2" to 2.5"; recommended for dog 12-20 lb dogs, gentle chewers
- It's a split antler letting the marrow inside exposed; marrow is where dog finds most delicious
- Product of USA; natural and full of nutrition with no growth hormones, antibiotics, or preservatives
- Naturally shed antler, meaning no harm was caused, ever, to the animal it comes from
- All-Natural Treat That Helps Satisfy Chewing Needs And Cleans Teeth
- The Color May Vary Due To The Nature Of The Product
Last update on 2020-02-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API